Ladies and Gents...family and friends, we are having a Girl!!!
We were both thinking it would be a boy, but when I started having friends say, "I thought my first was a boy (dreams, names, feelings, etc.), but then...BAM, no little wee wee." So, then I started having doubts.
Needless to say, Daniel stuck to his view that it would be a boy. Then that great and wonderful day came on July 25 and we saw a little acrobat doing yoga stretches and being camera shy...one word. GIRL
She is super active, and sits pretty low. Either that or she's standing up and is kicking low. :) I feel her a lot throughout the day, but more during the night. (Are we going to have a night owl on our hands?) Everything looked great in the ultrasound and she is healthy and kicking. We couldn't get a good 3-D pick cause she moved around too much. We are ok with it, though.
I can't wait to meet her and hold her and play with our growing family.
No comments:
Post a Comment