Today, I am 40 weeks and 5 days, which means that our little gal has not made her debut into the world. We are still super excited to see her and we tell her that everyday. My finals ended last week, and Daniel's ends today, so perhaps she will be here really soon. Also, we thought she would come on a snow day, but yesterday it snowed and no baby. Today it was predicted to snow all day, and guess what...no snow! Daniel and I are enjoying these moments we have, but man, I'm so ready to see her beautiful self!
In other events, our little Bohman family is moving to Kenai, AK in January. We will be there until the end of August while Daniel is interning with an M.D. We are so excited to be going back to Alaska and spend time with his family.
Oh yeah, A Chick-fil-A opened up in Idaho Falls! I love it!
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment